Claims Management, RCM Claims, Medical Claims Software, Health Claims Processing, Medical Claims Management Software
RealMed's claims management services provide a unique combination of technology and personal customer support that allows all healthcare stakeholders to maximize revenue, lower operating costs and increase productivity. We are a friendly company that listens to clients and on our website you can learn of our record of delivering on past promises, find proof of our reliability, and evidence that we provide great claims management service to our clients.
Here’s what RealMed's claims management provides your office:
- Acceptance of data in any format including ANSI (4010 and 5010), NSF, HCFA and proprietary formats.
- Automated multi-payer eligibility verification as part of the claim submission process Automated electronic claims submission, management, status, and tracking.
- Upfront real-time edit/error management and claims scrubbing.
- Easy-to-understand English language error and denial explanations, at claims submission and payer EOB.
- Electronic remittance retrieval and tracking, including human readable formats.
- Institutional and secondary claims submission capabilities.
- Report generation, data evaluation, and trending analysis.
- Electronic Workers Compensation claims submission.
- Practice management integration capabilities for automated submission and posting of data.
Electronic Claims Processing, Claims Reimbursement
RealMed provides an electronic claims processing service that combines real-time and batch transaction processes to automate and efficiently manage the administrative tasks associated with patient registration, billing and collections, claims tracking and follow-up, and payment posting. RealMed uses the power of the Internet to automate healthcare transactions and information exchange between providers, payers, and patients. Delivering powerful reporting and workflow enhancements, RealMed's services dramatically reduce time in accounts receivable and improve cash flow.
Your electronic claims processing service should be your partner and ready to assist you in deliveringadded value, including the following:
- Centralized functionality in one application – A universal, all payer, all transaction capability.
- Electronic automation – Your electronic claims processing service should do the heavy lifting so you and your staff do not have to.
- Client support – Does your claims processing vendor answer the phone? When there are problems do you have someone to turn to? If not, turn to RealMed.
- Does your current vendor improve your financial performance? – Help you determine ways to decrease days in A/R, decrease your back-end denials, and introduce automation to help streamline efficiency? RealMed does.