HIPAA Medical Billing
RealMed's web-based, HIPAA-compliant medical billing system allows practices to submit claims to all payers. Client practices perform all steps in the process through an integrated and automated revenue cycle management solution. The rich information that RealMed provides at every step allows billing professionals to clearly see patterns and trends, enabling them to systematically reduce errors and denials, positively affect workflow, and reduce payment time. Most practices dramatically reduce days in accounts receivable from payers and patients, and significantly increase staff productivity. As high-deductible health plans increase in popularity, RealMed helps medical practices of all sizes improve collections from payers AND patients.
Here's what RealMed's HIPAA medical billing solution provides for your office:
- Acceptance of data in any format including ANSI (4010 and 5010), NSF, HCFA and proprietary formats.
- Automated multi-payer eligibility verification as part of the claim submission process.
- Automated electronic claims submission, management, status, and tracking.
- Upfront real-time edit/error management and claims scrubbing.
- Easy-to-understand English language error and denial explanations, at claims submission and payer EOB.
- Electronic remittance retrieval and tracking, including human readable formats.
- Institutional and secondary claims submission capabilities.
- Report generation, data evaluation, and trending analysis.
- Electronic Workers Compensation claims submission.
- Practice management integration capabilities for automated submission and posting of data.